Saturday, January 9, 2010

the beginning

well well,


here i go again with my umpteenth blogging attempt. will definitely give this endeavor my best shot, not necessarily because i love to blog, it's more the combination of watching julie & julia and the goading of a certain mr_tigger.
as you (assuming that there will be people reading this) might notice later that :





  • my posts will be full of grammar mistakes & misspellings, rather expansive and peculiar choices of words, which combined betrays my non-native english speaker origins. please have some understanding.
  • that certain mr_tigger has a rather large influence on yours truly.
apropos influences from that certain mr_tigger, my nom de plume are even given by him. not that i particularly into the avian nor particularly birdy-girly, it's more that he claims that my behavior is like a bird.


So here's to the beginning of msbirdseyeview and lets hope that with this endeavor will captures ms_bird's random interests and even more random thoughts in future and most importantly : will last more than few entries.


amen to that !

No comments:

Post a Comment